Djeco DIY Dream Catcher - Dreamer
A creative kit specially designed for young children aged 4 and over to make a pretty dream catcher. Children decorate the rabbit with the colourful ribbons, then use the thick stickers to decorate the stand. A beautiful decorative item that can be hung in a bedroom to chase away bad dreams.
- A 2 in 1 product: a fun crafting activity and a reassuring object to help children with a fear of the dark.
- Pre-cut pieces and a range of stickers provided for glue and scissor-free assembly.
- All equipment and material provided.
- Helps develop fine motor skills.
- Instructions provide step-by-step creative tips.
- Made of FSC® certified paper and cardboard.